LETS GET SOME THINGS STRAIGHT PEOPLE, BECAUSE I'M TIRED OF SEEING THESE THINGS ON MY DASHBOARD:
- MYTH: Eating at night makes you fat.
- REALITY: It's your total calories that matter, day or night.
- MYTH: If you are not sore you didn't work-out hard enough
- REALITY: Being sore is NOT an indication of how good your workout was. You can have a bad-ass, effective workout and not feel sore afterwards.
- MYTH: You can tone certain parts of your body
- REALITY: There is no way to ‘tone’ the muscle in the true sense of the word. A muscle is limited to becoming bigger, smaller or staying the same.
- I will add more as I see them on my dashboard, but for now, these are the ones that come to mind.
what do you mean you can’t hang out i showered for this
i shaved for this
i put a bra on for you.
i got off tumblr for you
i am wearing real pants
I went outside
i got out of bed
i woke up